Here is a quick overview over all the steps necessary before you can start using GraphCDN with your GraphQL API in production:
- Sign up with your GitHub account
- Create a GraphCDN service for your GraphQL API
- Configure cache rules for fine-grained control over the caching behavior
- Sync schema changes from CI so your service is always up to date (optional)
- Configure your GraphQL client to send requests to the service instead of your origin directly
That's it! Once you deploy the last change to production, GraphCDN will be live for all of your users.